How To Enable YouTube Video Autoplay In Chrome Browser
Are you tired of always clicking on the play button every time you want to watch a YouTube video on the ZARZAR MODELS TV website or on any of your favorite websites on the Internet? To make YouTube videos always autoplay (only on the websites that you allow) on the Google Chrome browser simply follow these simple instructions (the process is similar for other web browsers such as Firefox, Safari, etc.):
1. Go to the top right of your screen and click on the 3 dots on the top right of the page.
2. Click on Settings and then on Privacy & Security.
3. Click on Site Settings.
4. Click on Additional Content Settings.
5. Click on Sound.
6. Click on Allow sites to play sound (recommended).
7. Add the website domain https://tv.zarzarmodels.com (or any of your favorite websites) under the Allow section.